All aspects of obstetric care:
- preconception counselling
- early pregnancy (including early pregnancy loss)
- antenatal care
- postnatal care
- low risk & high risk obstetric care
- VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean)
- ECV (external cephalic version)
Discussion around any aspect of pregnancy &/or delivery that you feel strongly about.
Dr Lloyd believes that it is important for you & your partner to be involved in the decision making process and in the labour & delivery of your baby.
Personalised service throughout your pregnancy.
Dr Lloyd can deliver your baby at either North Shore Private Hospital or The Mater Hospital.
Dr Lloyd also has admitting rights at Royal North Shore Hospital ensuring that if you are transferred to this tertiary hospital for a higher level of care for you or your baby, you will have continuity of care with Dr Lloyd.